May God Be Glorified
In just a few weeks, 10 individuals will come together as a team from all over the southeast and board a plane bound for Uganda as a part of Passion Partners’ 10-day summer mission trip.
During their 10 day journey, the team members will get to serve alongside our partners in various ways including:
- loving on the girls of the Restoration Home (pictured above);
- spending time with local teen mothers and their children;
- serving food as a means of community outreach;
- performing general maintenance work around the Restoration Home;
- and demonstrating Christ’s love to every person that they meet.
While you may not be travelling with us, this time, you too can take part in what God will be doing in Uganda by praying for our team. Some of the things you can be praying for include: that they would be able to effectively serve, love, and bond with our partners; for safe travels to and from Uganda; that all of their luggage would arrive with them; and that God would be glorified in every way as the trip unfolds. If you would like to pray specifically for each team member their names are Alisa, Allie, Daina, Gradi, Kim, Lesley, Margaret, McClain, Sandra, and Suzanne.